JUNE 9 – 11 ONLINE EVENT
Register to UD2021
5th International Conference on Universal Design
UD 2021 Registration and Fees
The fees for the conference depend upon the type of delegate and the registration date (early bird, late bird). The deadline for final registration for presenters is March 31, 2021. All presenters including symposia presentations, posters, and individual oral communications must register and pay the conference registration fees by this date so that presentations can be included in the final program.
|Registration for presenting authors||until 31st March 2021||€ 190|
|Full paper open-access publication fee||until 31st March 2021||€ 100|
|Early Bird Registration||until 17th May 2021||€ 190|
|Regular fee||after 17th May 2021||€ 250|
|Graduate Student Fee||– –||€ 50|
- Your registration will not be valid until you have paid your registration fee.
- Rates for student delegates are available for full-time master’s students who prove their status by sending a copy of their student certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact email@example.com
Secure online credit card payment with one of the following cards: VISA, Mastercard.
- Cancellations should be communicated by email to the organizer. For cancellations made before May 15, 100 % of the fee will be refunded. For cancellations made between May 16 and June 1,50% of the fee will be refunded. No fees will be refunded for cancellations made after June 1.
- A processing fee of €50 will be deducted from all refunds. Reimbursement will not be given for late arrival, unused services, unattended events, or early departure from the conference. The registered participant can be replaced by another person on or before June 11 for an extra charge of €50.